Thursday, March 1, 2018

My Story

I grew up in a very blessed home, and the world was mine for the taking!

and then the story...

It was the first week of my JR year of High School, and I had to spill the beans about the bun in the oven.

Talk about life giving you lemons...
              You can imagine the disapointment and heartache of my parents. And of course the overwhelming fear of my future weighed heavy in my heart...

I'll spare you the long story of how I came to the conclusion that I would spend the rest of my life devoted to providing for my child. (someday you can read my insprational book, for the details).

So, by the end of my JR year I was a home owner, wife and a brand new mother.
Because when life gives you lemons... you make lemonaid!

Life went on, I graduated High School and walked with my class as a 4.0 student.

My determined to secure my future and become a self reliant mother had become a burning desire.

I went on to college...

Freshmen year, my second baby was born. Softmore year, my divorce and bankruptcy. JR year, was the year of DEATH! My father-in-law, good friend, and my sister all past away within a year of each other.

 Lemons... always so many Lemons... Dont worry I added them to my recepie for lemonaid.
I graduated from college, and finally landed a job that would give me the security my family needed.

I remarried had a few more kids and lived happily ever after....



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Story

I grew up in a very blessed home, and the world was mine for the taking! and then the story... It was the first week of my JR year of Hi...